- Check-in: 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm (unless prior arrangements have been made).
- Check-out: 11:00 am.
- We cater to people 50+ years (exceptions for special circumstances).
- Payments are accepted in cash or by check payable to Old Town Campground.
- We welcome RVs of all sizes, vehicles equipped for camping or hauling travel trailers, and tents.
- Park speed limit is 5 mph.
- RVs and vehicles must be in good working order.
- Golf carts, but not 4-wheelers or ATVs, can be used at the campground by licensed drivers.
- Boat trailers and extra vehicles that do not fit within your campsite are parked in a designated area.
- Quiet time: 8:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Free WiFi is available at most areas of the campground.
- Free cable TV service connections are provided at each site.
- No smoking inside campground buildings.
- Alcohol should be confined to campsites or pavilion during events.
- Camp fires must be enclosed in suitable fire containers such as fire rings. Firewood is available.
- No fireworks allowed.
- No littering. Take garbage to on-site dumpster/recycling.
- Coin laundry is available for $1.50 for washer and $1.50 for dryer (40min).
- Pets are welcome at camp sites. Dogs should be leashed at all times. During walks, owners should direct the pet well away from public paths and camp sites to accomplish its mission. Waste should be bagged and dropped in the dumpster.