TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND POLICIES CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND POLICIES.
It’s important to us that you are safe, comfortable and have an enjoyable stay. To achieve this, it is mandatory that you abide by our rules and regulations. Anyone that cannot follow these rules will be asked to leave without a refund.
Check-In Time: 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy: Management may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. To ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
2. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
3. The park is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All guests and visitors must check-in at the office upon arrival.
6. We are an adult only campground. Children are only allowed for a short stay (2 - 3 days) with prior approval
7. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
8. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
9. Tent camping is permitted only in designated tent sites.
10. Total number of guests in any space cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site.
11. Maximum of 6 people total at a site at any given time.
12. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm.
13. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight unless approved by management. All visitors are required to leave
by 10:00 PM.
14. No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed unless approved
15. Deep fryers and tiki torches are PROHIBITED.
16. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
17. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside.
18. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed unless approved by management.
19. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed unless approved by management.
20. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
21. Clotheslines are not allowed.
22. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
23. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
24. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
25. All trash is to be disposed of in the dumpster. No large items such as furniture can be disposed of in the dumpster.
26. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
27. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. Storage is available for a fee in our
28. Drones or other remote-controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
29. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
30. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the park.
31. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
32. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
33. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
34. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
25. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
26. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
27. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
28. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
29. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the park, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
30. The park does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests unless approved in advance. Guests must
make arrangements to have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup.
Campfires and Grilling:
1. Campfires are only allowed in fire rings.
2. Do not dump charcoal on the ground or in fire rings.
3. Do not pour cooking oil or grease down drains, on grounds, or base of trees.
4. No burning of trash.
5. Campfires and grills must always be supervised
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from the park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from the park.
6. Guests violating rules that result in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our
guests or the Resort.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a three-pet limit in the resort.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be approved by management when making a reservation. No dangerous breeds allowed.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
8. Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
10. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the
11. Pets are not allowed in the shower or restroom facilities
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company, Old Town Campground. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and we, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Florida Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need-to-know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. The Government has created specific offences (laws) for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
These Terms of Service are hereby effective on July 22, 2022 and will apply to the website that you are visiting, www.oldtowncampground.com, which is owned by Old Town Campground.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability:
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM COMPANY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. Applicable Law: By visiting our website, you agree that the laws of the State of Florida (FL), without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Company.
MasterCard, American Express (AMEX), Discover, and Visa Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are a 50% deposit is required at time of reservation plus a $4 Reservation Fee. This will cover the Camping fees required in part, but all other purchases and the remaining balance will be charged and paid for upon arrival at Old Town Campground.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
OLD TOWN CAMPGROUND TERMS OF SERVICE
Illegal or Abusive Usage is Strictly Prohibited: You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users of our Website. You may not use the Company’s Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Should you be found to have engaged in illegal or abusive usage of our Website, Company will suspend your account or usage as applicable.
Copyright: All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Company protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Company or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Trademarks: OLD TOWN CAMPGROUND or www.oldtowncampground.com and other Company graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or symbols of the of Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. Company’s trademarks and symbols of the business may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the Company’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Company. All other trademarks not owned by Company that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Company.
Your Account: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Policies and Terms and Conditions subject to change without notice.